By default strainers are equipped with a replaceable mesh from stainless steel in various mesh sizes. A new feature will now be added which will be available upon request: A magnet to filter additional magnetic particles from the medium.
AWP strainers are designed for installation in the refrigerant circulation of industrial refrigeration systems. They are equipped with a replaceable mesh from stainless steel in various mesh sizes. The insert is self-centring and is held in position by the cover. The new feature, a magnet, will help to filter magnetic particles from the medium which otherwise would go through the mesh. The medium flows through the mesh insert from the inside to the outside.
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p.1 e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; gaseous and liquid mediums; glycol-based cold brine
- Material of the mesh insert: X5CrNi 18-10
- Installation position: horizontal or vertical with the cover facing downwards
- Available mesh sizes (μm): 63 to 500
steel or stainless steel
Nominal Pressure Level
available mesh sizes (µm):
63 / 80 / 100 / 135 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 500