AWP check valves are open autonomously by the pressure which is exerted by the working medium upon the valve disc. They start to open at a differential pressure of 0.01 to 0.05 bar and are fully open between 0.1 and 0.2 bar. As soon as the flow is interrupted or the flow direction is reversed, the valve closes automatically. A built-in damping device makes this type of valve especially suitable in cases where capacity requirements fluctuate. AWP check valves are designed for installation in in industrial heating and refrigeration systems. They are installed on the pressure or suction side of compressors or in pipes in which only one direction of flow is intended.
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1, e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; neutral, gaseous and liquid mediums; glycol-based cold brine
- Can be installed horizontally and vertically for upward flow direction
- Optionally available without damping