AWP shut-off valves are designed for installation in industrial heating and refrigeration systems. They can be actuated by a handwheel or a ratchet. Rotating the stem clockwise will lower the valve disc onto the valve seat and therefore close the valve, counter-clockwise rotation will lift the valve disc and open the valve. AWP shut-off valves should only be operated in fully opened or fully closed positions. The stem sealing is provided by a threaded bush and a metal bellows which ensures a complete hermetic sealing. The valves are equipped with a back seal. When the valve is fully opened it is possible to replace the threaded bush and the sealing.
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1, e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; neutral, gaseous and liquid mediums, glycol-based cold brine
- Assembly is possible in any position
- Stem sealing by metal bellows for complete hermetic sealing