AWP ball valves are designed for installation in industrial heating and refrigeration systems. The closing device is a bored through ball that opens and closes the pipe by horizontal rotation in relation to the flow direction. The 90° rotation is exerted via the shaft and is either by a hand-operated lever, gear box or by electric or pneumatic actuators. KVplus is a ball valve series that is especially designed for a pressure rating up to PN 100. The port size in the ball is smaller than the inside diameter of the pipe.
- Available in stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1, e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; neutral, gaseous and liquid media; glycol-based cold brine
- Bi-directional; closes tightly in both flow directions
- In case of outgassing in closed position, the pressure is automatically relieved via the seat system of the valve
- Actuation either by hand-operated lever, gear box or by electrically or pneumatically powered actuators