AWP 3-way valves are designed to be used in the refrigerant cycles of industrial refrigeration systems. They can be installed between pressure vessels or between pressure pipes and two safety valves. AWP 3-way valves are actuated by a handwheel. Turning the handwheel clockwise opens the outlet nozzle facing away from the handwheel. Thus the other outlet nozzle closes forcibly. Therefore it is not possible to open or lock both outlets at the same time. The compact design of the WVR AL requires minimum space and makes horizontal and vertical assembly possible. Compared to steel and stainless steel valve types the weight could be reduced by up to 30 % by using salt-water resistant aluminum EN AW-6082 as body material. This 3-way valve is perfect for assembling safety valves without any restrictions due to vibrations. AWP 3-way valves are maintenance-free.
- Available in aluminum (salt-water resistant aluminum EN AW–6082)
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1, e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; neutral, gaseous and liquid mediums; glycol-based cold brine
- Horizontal and vertical assembly possible, the flow direction should be observed
- Flanged connections applying to DIN, EN and ANSI standards are available
- Specific custom made solutions such as vent connections are possible upon request