AWP regulating valves are designed for installation in industrial heating and refrigeration systems. These valves are both regulating and shut-off valves and are operated by an electric atctuator which rotates the stem. The picture shows an actuator with additional AUMATIC AC 01.2 control. Rotating the stem clockwise will lower the valve disc onto the valve seat and will therefore reduce the flow rate, resp. close the pipe, whereas counter-clockwise rotation will lift the valve disc and increase the flow rate, resp. open the pipe. The regulating function is enabled by a cone on the underside of the valve disc. The maximum diameter of the cone corresponds to the valve’s nominal diameter. The stem sealing is provided by a threaded bush (HRAR type) or by a threaded bush with additional metal bellows (HRAB type) which ensures a complete hermetic sealing. The valves are equipped with a back seal. When the valve is fully opened, it is possible to replace the threaded bush and the seal.
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1, e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; neutral, gaseous and liquid mediums; glycol-based cold brine
- Installation is possible in any position but the flow direction must be observed
- Electric actuator is designed for ambient temperatures of -40 °C up to +60 °C, enclosure protection: IP68 as per EN 60529, mains: 220V 50 Hz 3-ph AC, insulation class: F, tropicalised, motor protection: thermoswitch 140 °C NC, heater: 110V-250V AC/DC self-regulating