AWP double oil filters enable the filter elements to be replaced without interrupting the system’s operation. The filter elements are made of rustproof woven metal mesh resp. paper. The size selection depends on the flow rate and the viscosity of the oil. AWP double oil filters are suitable for installation in the oil circulation of industrial refrigeration systems and are maintenance-free.
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1 e. g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; non-corrosive gases and liquids, such as propane, butane; glycol-based cold brine
- Installation position: vertical
- Filter material: glass fiber mat as per API
- Filter fineness [μm]: 10