AWP ball valves are designed for installation in industrial heating and refrigeration systems. The closing device is a bored through ball that opens and closes the pipe by horizontal rotation in relation to the flow direction. The 90° rotation is exerted via the shaft by electric or pneumatic actuators. By default the bore size in the ball is smaller than the inside diameter of the pipe, versions with full clearance are also available upon request.
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Selection of body material as per German DIN EN12284, AD2000 Series W
- Working mediums: refrigerants as per EN 378 p. 1, e.g. NH3, R22, R134a and blends with refrigerator oil; neutral, gaseous and liquid media; glycol-based cold brine
- The bored through ball is provided with a vent to the supply line to equalize pressure when closed
- Closes tight only in the flow direction
- Actuation by electrically or pneumatically powered actuators